CDA provides clients in the Charlotte and surrounding area with site specific residential environmental home inspections based on the age and location of the structure. Environmental home inspection provide a comprehensive environmental assessment of a residential property prior to a purchase or warns current owners of potential problems. The environmental home inspection may include the following:
- Asbestos Survey for homes built prior to 1980
- Lead Paint Testing for homes built prior to 1978
- Mold Inspection for all homes
- Indoor Air Quality Testing for all homes
- Radon Testing for all homes (including condominiums)
- Thermal Imaging Inspections for all homes
- Environmental Database Report review for homes located in urban or adjacent to industrial areas to identify potential vapor intrusion issues and potential groundwater contamination problems.
All homes do not have the same environmental risks and CDA works hard to educate and consult clients on the specific issues associated with each structure.